Offering Pune to Shirdi Cab
KP travel provides Pune to Shirdi Tour Package at Pocket friendly cost. KP Travels Provides wide varieties of services for Pune to Shirdi like - Pune to Shirdi Tour Package, Pune to Shirdi Taxi, Shirdi Darshan Package, Pune to Shirdi Cab, Pune to Shirdi Package, Pune to Shirdi Car Rental, and Pune to Shirdi Car Hire. KP Travel’s service is not only available from Pune city but also from Pune Airport too! We have Pune Airport to Shirdi Package, Pune to Shirdi Cab, Pune Airport to Shirdi Taxi, and Pune Airport to Shirdi Car Rental for customers who want to travel from Pune Airport to Shirdi. There are shared options are also available for Pune to Shirdi - Pune to Shirdi Shared Cab, Pune to Shirdi Shared Taxi, Pune Airport to Shirdi Shared Cab, Pune Airport to Shirdi Shared Taxi. Pune to Shirdi distance is 180 Km via NH60, it will be covered in 4.5 hrs by car. Shirdi is a town located in Rahata Taluka in Ahmednagar District in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Shirdi is famously known for Sai Baba.
Pune to Shirdi Cab Package: Distance & Timing
The Distance between Pune to Shirdi: 200 km. Time to Reach : 3 to 4 hrs Pune to Shirdi Cab Package Includes -
• Free Home Pickup & Drop • Complementary Refreshment • Including Toll & Parking. • Sai Baba Mandir - Shirdi Sai Baba opposed all persecution based on religion or caste. He was an opponent of religious orthodoxy.
• Gurusthan - Gurusthan means “Place of the Guru”. It is both where Shirdi Sai Baba spent most of his time when he first came to Shirdi.
• Sai Baba Chavadi - Sai Baba is intimately connected with this place, as he used to sleep here on alternate nights, during the last decade of his life.
• Dwarakamai - Shirdi Sai Baba gave the Hindu name Dwarakamayi to the mosque in which he lived.
• Prasadalay - To provide meal arrangement for most of devotees at a time, Daily 27,000 devotees can take the Sai prasad bhojan.
• Khandoba Mandir - Shirdi Sai Baba returned to Shirdi in 1858. He appeared at the Khandoba Mandir in Shirdi.